Size information for footwear
Before ordering your footwear, remember that sheepskin
and lambskin products are very different from a normal dress shoe or
runner, as inside our footwear you will find 11mm of thick wool that is not
found inside normal footwear.
Some things you need to know before you order:
- Sheepskin footwear only comes in whole sizes. If you wear a dress shoe
half size, order the next larger sheepskin whole size.
- Sheepskin boots and slippers should be snug when you first start to wear
them. There is 11mm of wool inside the footwear that will quickly mould around
the shape of your foot.
- Sheepskin footwear is normally worn with bare feet. However, you may want
to wear socks, if this is your intention we suggest you order 1 size larger
than you had intended as the footwear will feel tighter as the wool attaches
to the sock.
- If you feel your heel is slipping up and down, dont worry, this is
because the wool in the heel area is not yet moulded to your
foot, once broken in by wearing, this will disappear, as you heel goes back
into the heel area.
- The more you wear sheepskin footwear the better it feels. Footwear
should feel firm on your foot initially as they tend to stretch to about extra
half a size.
- Be sure that you try to give us a shoe size rather than a runner or
similar piece of footwear as the sizing of these varies from country to
If you are unsure of your size, then the simplest thing to
do is measure the underside sole of your most
popular footwear, include this on your order in inches or
centimeters, tell us about it in the instructions, and we will interpret
your size from that.